- The Path To Prosperity Lies Through H.R. – That’s Right, H.R.! Forbes Magazine, 2.20.12
- EEOC’s Update Of Use Of Criminal Records In Employment, April 2012
- How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation
- The EEOC issued new Guidelines for Pregnancy in July 2014. Here are three links with all the info:
A Simple Fact Sheet
Questions & Answers
- Immigration & Reform Act
Immigration Law is a topic that will be getting lots of attention this year. Should your company be selected for an I-9 audit, the procedures you have in place to collect and retain I-9 information can mean the difference between no fine and a substantial one. The following links connect to great sites offering answers to the most common questions about complying with I-9 requirements:
This site is a great starting point for answers to all questions about correct documents, storage,employee rights, penalties and more. There is an Employer Contact number (1-888-464-4218, Option #2) that we tried. There is a very short wait time before being connected to a knowledgeable and helpful customer service rep.
- Disaster Planning
- How to Improve a Job Posting
- Hiring Under 18 Workers
- Beyond Salary What Do Workers Really Want?
- On-Boarding Your New Employee
- Two New Books Explore Approaches To Leadership Hartford Business Review, 04.13.12
- Workplace Violence Survey Findings Society for Human Resources 02.2012
- Workplace Bullying Survey Findings Society for Human Resources 02.2012
- Office Bullying
- Summer Dress Code
- Summer Interns
- Should Management Focus on Performance or Engagement?